Bullock County Hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient physical therapy services in Union Springs. What does that mean? Residents of Bullock County and the surrounding areas do not have to drive to Montgomery, Troy, or Eufaula for physical therapy sessions. Save time and money by choosing to have physical therapy close to home.

Physical therapy is ordered for various conditions related to:

  • Surgery

  • Injury

  • Overuse(tendonitis)

  • Stroke

  • Car Accidents

  • Work related injuries

  • Balance deficits

  • Coordination

  • Gait Abnormalities (walking)

  • Abnormalities

  • Loss of function

  • And many other conditions

How do I get started?

Ask your doctor for a referral for Physical Therapy in Union Springs. If you see a physician out of town and prefer the convenience of having therapy sessions close to home, request physical therapy with Phillip Whatley, DPT at Bullock County Hospital.

  • Outpatient Physical Therapy

  • Inpatient Physical Therapy

  • PT Session/Home Health Services

For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact the Physical Therapy Department at 334.738.1484 or fax referrals to 334.738.2103.

We look forward to providing you with exceptional care and service!